Capri Blue Signature Jar Candle - 19 oz
Capri Blue's instantly recognizable silhouette and cobalt blue color are versatile enough to graciously standout, or subtly fit in. All in all, a class act.
Aloha Orchid: freshly picked orchids, jasmine and gardenia, mingled with white blossoms (FLORAL)
Volcano: tropical fruits, sugared oranges, lemons and limes, redolent with lightly exotic mountain greens (FRESH)
For the best burn experience, keep the following in mind:
- The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge; for a larger candle, this may take several hours. Wax has "memory," so if it is extinguished with a partial pool, that will prevent a full, even pool from forming in the future.
- Trim your wick each time you light the candle, removing any “bloom” from the previous burn. We recommend lighting a wick that is 1/4-1/2" in length.
- Ensure that your candle is placed on a heat-safe surface.
- Do not allow wick trimmings, dust, or other materials to accumulate in the wax pool.
- To ensure safety and longevity, be sure to check the bottom of your candle for additional instructions, including details on when to discontinue use.
- 85-hour burn time
- Paraffin-soy wax blend
- 19 oz
- 5"H, 4" diameter